torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

i think you're just so pleasant i would like you for my own





 
ooooooooooohlalaa! i don't know why i haven't used this dress before.
i remember buying it ages ago.
so today morning i didn't really know what to wear
so i asked if temtem would help me.
and he surely did, ahhah.

today i was supposed to go to the city and inquire for jobs
but i couldn't, i got too nervous.
oh well, tomorrow is another day. hopefully better one.

but i feel like my brain doesn't work and english seems to be too hard for me right now
so i better go to give big good night kisses for my babieees 
and go to sleep with alaska.
(she warmes up my bummmm hahaha)

1 kommentti:

  1. What a cute lacy black dress! You could wear a jumper over it and pretend it's a skirt for when it's colder.

    You've very pretty blue eyes, and may I ask whether that's your natural hair colour?

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    VastaaPoista