maanantai 30. heinäkuuta 2012

oooooh, sometimes i get a good feeling


i talked with my mom yesterday
and i decided to stay in oulu.
i'm gonna try to get a transport from vantaa's trade school
to oulu.

i don't know what got into me,
i guess that i'm not ready to leave, yet.
my life has changed so much since i decided to go.
it was my and temtem's choice to move to helsinki,
i feel like i want to make my own decicions
when the time comes.
you know, when i feel like i want to leave, when i'm ready.

for years i hated this city.
i don't know what has happend
but this summer made me think differently.
i love oulu.
it's pretty, it's small and cozy.
and i have my friends here.
i'm still young, i'll leave oulu when i'm rich bitch ;3

hahah
tomorrow i'll go to see an appartment
and i'm gonna be so charming i'm going to get it.

<3
mimo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti