perjantai 8. maaliskuuta 2013

i was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows i'm miserable now



hi, hope you're having fun this weekend (:
i thought i should show you some of my flower arrangements
since making art with flowers is one of my passions.

so there's two pretty ones i like.
you'll see more later, i'm sure!

well, nothing to tell you now.
my life has changed so much since last time i wrote
to my blog.
i don't even know where to begin.

i have my own apartment now.
actually, i'm living with my love, marko
i still live in oulu
and study to be a florist.
in the future i'm gonna (hopefully) have
a little, funny flower/decoration/clothing/stuff shop
in somewhere.
somewhere, yes. i don't know where, yet.
world's kinda big
and my head's so small.

i'm wishing i'll start posting my outfits soon
but i guess i have to train m to use the camera
first, haha.

i think i have time tomorrow, so i prolly post again.
hope so.


my blogging may be still little bit rusty
but i try to get better at this
as soon as possible.
hihi.

well, see ya soon.
and good night.

- mimosa and sweet alaska

1 kommentti: