lauantai 23. kesäkuuta 2012

darling, i feel you forever and always.


well hello again.
tomorrow something exciting will happen to my hair.
you'll see later what it is. hahah!

yay, i watched today a movie called danny deckchair.
i really liked the atmosphere hahah, so carefree and sympathetic.
you should watch it if you like that kinda movies. i do, a lot.
and i think miranda otto is one gorgeous lady.
i love her blue eyes and long hair. such a natural beauty.

but tomorrow should be exciting. i hope my hair doesn't get too mad at me
for doing such naughty things to it.
and i'll try my best to post a new outfit photo as well.

meoooow
- mimosa and alaska 

P.S. I FREKIN' LOVE BEN HOWARD
OMG
would he marry me?
ahahaha, being a fangirl again? i thought i was too old for this.


 

3 kommenttia:

  1. You're never too old to be a fangirl! :D
    Oh, I am cutious what are you gonna do with your hair...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. i'm glad someone thinks that way haaaahah

      should i now buy a pile of ben howard posters and cover my walls? ::::::::D

      Poista
    2. Why not? I still have some posters of bands in my room :)

      Poista