perjantai 8. kesäkuuta 2012

give me shelter or show me heart, come on love.

 
little break from blogging, yeah.
i'm still alive! hahaa.
i hope i'll be back soon
but lately i've been a bit busy with my life.

like i said earlier, i moved to my parents place
and a lot has happened.
this situation is so weird to me since i've lived by myself for over a year.

of course i have bunch of other stuff going on as well
you know, summerbreak began and i've spent my time wandering on the streets with my friends.
and sometimes, alone, with my thoughts.

and right now
i think i couldn't be happier.
i have dear, positive people around me
and i smile so much my cheeks are hurting in the evening!
everything's better than fine
except i really lust for some solitude...
mom is constantly chatting with me about everything pointless
don't get me wrong, she's a lovely mama
but i really, really wait to get my own apartment.
then it would be nice to talk with her...
you know, once in awhile. :D

but i'll see if i get to post some outfit stuff here and on lookbook soon.



sleep tight!
- mimo and purring alaska

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti