sunnuntai 10. kesäkuuta 2012

i just met you and this is crazyyyy


i did a little internet shopping today.
and now i'm waiting to receive these lovely items
from nelly.com, gina tricot and h&m.
ajajajaja!

yesterday i went to second hand store to buy some flannel shirts but couldn't find any.. 
so instead of flannels, i bought six dresses.
(they cost me only 18 euros. goooooood stuff)
so tomorrow i'll try to post some outfit photos as well.

hehe, here's some old photos our neighbor took couple of years ago.
(using my old computer so i thought i could share some with you) 



and then some other old stuff from the year 2010!
like you can see, i've tried all sorts of haircolours.
haha, well. i still think that red is my thing.













well the last one is from 2009. and it doesn't flatter me at all.
but i love ella! hahahah.

i'll be back tomorrow
- mimo

6 kommenttia:

  1. Great photos; I like the tree-lined avenue one best. It's interesting to see how you've changed!

    I DIYed some lace-trim cycling shorts like the one you ordered online, but in black. They'll be great for layering under shorter skirts and dresses. I'll have to photograph and write about it some time :3

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahhah, thanks cassela! :)
      i actually bought those cycling pants so that i could wear shorter dresses without tights AND without worrying someone sees my butt :D

      Poista
  2. Graveyard picture by me ;)) I simple love these pictures. Ella <33

    VastaaPoista
  3. I didn't recognize you on the first two photos, you look so different. I must admit that all those haircolours suit you :) And I love the way tha last photo is edited.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahah :DD i know, even i don't recognize myself in those two pics!

      Poista